POSITION: Lead Drupal Developer
LOCATION: Washington, D.C. USA
DURATION: 12 Months Contract
CLIENT: United States House of Representatives
JOB ID: WS15-003A
- The Client creates and supports hundreds of websites for Members, Committees and Leadership offices. Today, the preferred web platform for the Client is Drupal, with the majority of current websites on Drupal. In addition, other legacy technologies exist with operations and maintenance support provided to those customers as well. Many Member, Committee and Leadership websites are developed and managed by third-party vendors which require oversight and management by the Web Systems team.
- The Client is seeking a Web Project Management Support contractor for Web Systems to conduct Business Process Reengineering activities, support the development and delivery of a systematic process for managing contract related functions, support the oversight of web activities' adherence to House website policies, provide project management and business process support for various web projects and initiatives, and support development of various project artifacts and web policies and operations procedures.
- Project management and business support functions include but are not limited to development of project artifacts such as project plans, requirements specifications, communications plans, risk matrices, operating procedures documents, and test plans. Development of concept of operations and draft policies and/or procedures. Drafting and tracking performance metrics, data collection plans for each, and supporting the development of a dashboard to present this information to Client offices. Contractor will provide other project and business support functions as required.
- Conduct Business Process Engineering and support the delivery of a systematic process change based on research or statistical reports using data from systems or internal surveys. Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for incorporation in management decision-making.
- Analyze the feasibility and develop requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for other uses (such as, training).
- Define and document customer business functions and processes; identify business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Provide project management guidance and support project management activities related to various web services and website development, and assist in developing project standards, processes and technologies necessary for successful execution;
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of designated technical project, vendor and project management processes documentation;
- Track and monitor data necessary to ensure compliance to negotiated contracts on an ongoing basis and provide ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Work independently and employ self-management skills to organize and handle multiple priorities and learning curves;
- Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into processes to meet business needs and standards;
- Research, analyze and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices and other complex business problems related to web development and operations. As directed, analyze, evaluate and integrate business processes and procedures to improve web
- operations, security, and quality of service;
- Other project management (such as facilitate and coordinate system/functional testing), support the oversight of web activities' adherence to Client website policies, and contract-related functions as identified,
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Partners with project managers and web developers to successfully manage these client relationships
- The candidate should possess a well-rounded knowledge of project management activities, web technologies (Drupal a plus), web testing capabilities, auditing skills, and business process engineering skill-sets to include contract management;
- Ability to assess verbal and written communications from member offices, vendors and Client team members;
- Ability to work with various documenting tools and systems such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio and collaborative/tracking systems or CMS;
- Possess excellent problem solving skills;
- Maintain poise and professionalism in all customer and vendor communications (written and verbal);
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high-profile environment;
- Ability to evolve skill sets and quickly adopt new technologies;
- Equally comfortable working on a project team as well as independently;
- Organization and attention to detail;
- Lead the development of internet and intranet portals using Drupal CMS
- Lead designing and development of Drupal themes
- Performance testing and improved code to meet the requirements
- Develop custom Drupal modules as per requirement
- Work with developers on the team to resolve issues in internet and intranet portals
- Gather requirements from the client and help the business analyst document the requirements
- Manage and assign work to team members
- Performed Code reviews and performance enhancements and code refactoring
- Work with the development to team to optimize page load time using tools
- Lead Developer, Drupal Module Development
Thanks & Regards
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 856
Please note: In order to be compliant with current Govt. regulations and Client requirements, Radgov follows structured recruiting process and during the process we may require certain information/documentation to validate the submissions to the client. Radgov (and not the client/s) is responsible for any communication (between us) during this process. Please be assured that any information shared with us would remain confidential and stored on our fully secured servers and however, at any stage if you are not comfortable with the process (would like to get more clarification), please communicate your concerns via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for quick response.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.