We have an urgent requirement from our client. Please share resume with us ASAP. You can even call upon 609-897-9670 Ext 5123 or share resume at MAYANKG@SYSMIND.COM
Role:: Big Data DEVELOPER
Location : PLANO,TX or Richmond,VA
Job Description :
Your experience probably includes a few of these:
- Experience in data management solutions architecture, development, and deployment
- Data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling tools or underlying algorithms
- Proven track record of end-to-end implementation of integrated data management solutions leveraging the Hadoop Ecosystem and Spark
- Should have a deep understanding of Core Java and is expected to perform complex data transformations in Java and Spark using Scala language.
- A strong willingness to learn new technologies and ability to think critically is required.
- Responsible for developing the real-time or Batch data processing using Spark, Kafka, Storm, Nifi etc.
- Exposure to AWS echo system and preferably hands-on experience in AWS tool stack.
- UNIX/ Linux skills, including basic commands, shell scripting, and system administration/
Top 3 skills:
- Apache Spark.
- At least 5 years of experience delivering data-driven technology products and solutions
- At least 5 years of experience in Core Java
- At least 2 year of experience delivering big data solutions in Hadoop Env
- At least 1 year hands-on experience in Apache Spark using Scala or Python.
- Exposure to AWS environment.
- 2 + years' experience with the Hadoop stack
- 2+ years' experience with open source technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Storm etc. And taken these solutions to production.
- 5+ years' experience designing, developing, and implementing solutions in production.
- 5+ years' experience in Core Java
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.