Hope you are doing well!
Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please revert with updated resume, ,Visa Status and Expected Rate and contact details ASAP
Role: Solution Architect
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 6+ Months
• Experience designing software solutions for one of the following systems for travel industry i.e. online booking engines, inventory management and content management systems
• Experience with multiple Hospitality and Travel technology and product platforms
• Fluent in multiple programming languages and database technologies
• Strong knowledge of industry standards and best practices in the Travel & Hospitality domain
• Several years of large systems software design and development experience using J2EE-based systems, Service Oriented architecture, web services, XML, SOAP, WSDL
• Experience working with a Hospitality customer
• Strong visioning, problem-solving and solution development skills. Ability to translate business requirements into a solution
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
• Experience with development of consumer-facing applications in full SDLC
• Good understanding of the different architecture patterns and their tradeoffs
Thanks & Regards
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.