This is Aravind, - Recruitment Team from MSR Cosmos
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Skype Id :
Last 4 digit SSNO :
Availability for project :
Availability for Interviews :
Visa Status and Validity :
D O B :
Years of Exp :
Title : Java Application Developer with Performance Tuning
Location : IOWA City , IA or Bloomington , MN
Duration: 1 Yr
Rate : $50/hr
I94 Copy , I797 Copy , LinkedIn Needed
"look for Software developers who have an inclination / understanding about Performance tuning and an ability to learn load runner / other requirements that were described in the JD shared (below ). They want someone who has a very good understanding of development to work with the Product Development teams and help with Performance tuning. Location of Iowa City or Bloomington, MN is fine."
Applications Performance Management
Title: Application Performance Engineer
The Senior Application Performance Engineer will work on measuring, analyzing, optimizing the
performance and scalability of web applications at Pearson. The senior performance engineer will also be
responsible for working with development teams on architecting and developing large-scale performance
testing projects, overseeing their implementation and remediating performance issues with the development
team. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of application design, infrastructure, and
operations such that the senior performance engineer can be a leader in the organization within the
development team for the products they have responsibility.
Other responsibilities include:
● Analyze performance problems in complex Java applications and suggest remediation strategies.
● Assist in the development of application standards (coding, logging, performance)
● Must have at least 5 years of experience in Java/C development or other software development
● Experience with Java based application frameworks like Play/Spring/Hibernate
● A good understanding of web application and browser concepts (HTTP, connections, cookies,
caching, streaming, etc.)
● Experience Working with data sets using common standards like JSON, XML, CSV, etc.; a
general understanding of data storage, encoding, encryption, data transformation, and related
● Demonstrated attention to code quality, maintainability, and version control
● Experience with various java/application monitoring tools as well as server monitoring tools.
Linux/Unix/Windows shell scripting language
● Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
● Ability to critically analyze performance test results.
● Strong experience in load testing with HP Performance Center 11 and VUGen 11.
● Experience administering systems and applications ( JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, etc.)
● Familiarity with cloud computing concepts desired. Amazon Web Services.
Thanks & Regards,
5250 Claremont Ave, Ste 249 | Stockton, CA – 95207
Desk : 925-399-7145
Fax : 925-219-0934
E-VERIFIED | WBE CERTIFIED | SAP Service Partner | Microsoft Silver Partner | Hortonworks & Cloudera Silver Partner |ORACLE GOLD PARTNER
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.