Must have. TOP SKILLS SET: SQL, JAVA, PERL, JIRA, BITBUCKET (GIT/SLASH), MarketEXPERT, TargetEXPERT
No h1b please
Position Description: The Application Analyst is responsible for providing support for and managing relationships with a set of division representatives. This role will automate manual processes with PERL, and work with the Support Center, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate to resolve issues reported from our business partners. This role also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. This role may complete coding assignments when necessary to meet the needs of the business. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Current tools and technologies include: Oracle, PL/SQL, Java, SQL, DB2, PERL, and Visual Basic
Experience with technologies listed above, ACE POS, release management, and web services a plus
Essential Job Functions & Requirements:
The ideal candidate needs to possess:
- Work successfully in an Agile Project across multiple feature and component teams
- Complete estimates and work plans in Program Increments (PI) Meetings as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Proven customer driven mindset
- Solid critical thinking skills and able to think outside of the box
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record with strong communication skills and ability to partner with non-technical resources
- Ability to problem solve and investigate issues with some to little detail
- Solid understanding of programming concepts and relational data models
- Attention to detail and has a curiosity to dig into the data
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, JAVA and/or PERL required
- Participate in all phases of system testing.
- Eager and flexible to learn cross functional roles on an agile team
- Ability to interact well in a team environment Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
- Experience with JIRA and BitBucket,(Git/Stash), a plus
- Exposure to MarketEXPERT and TargetEXPERT loyalty vendor solutions, a plus
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Waiting for your response…
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.