Need Local Cognos Developer in North Bergen, NJ !

Title: Cognos Developer

Location: North Bergen, NJ

Company: Vitamin Shoppe

Duration: 3 months, possible extensions 


Need Local Only …..



  • 5- 7 years of experience working with Cognos development/reporting tool
  • Experience writing SQL queries to validate reporting results
  • Recent experience coming from a Linux/Unix environment
  • Strong BI/Data warehouse background
  • Excellent written and verbal communication


  • Sterling Order Management System Experience (omichannel)
  • Retail Background


Cognos Developer to join a team that is responsible for the development, design, creation, enhancement and maintenance of the cognos reporting and workspace. Our client is going through an order management system upgrade, so this individual will be doing on-going development and deployment of cognos reports for this particular system. He/She will need to enhance, create new reports and provide troubleshooting of cognos (10.1) reports.  This individual will spend 80% of their time troubleshooting issues with cognos reports (issues with results on reports and formatting of reports) and the remaining 20% on the design and development of cognos reports along with making corrections. They will be extracting/validating the quality of data and then develop reports based off of that. Communication must be very clear both verbally and in writing.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Ojha

732- 837- 2138

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply