Kindly share resumes for below position:
Job Title: Teradata Lead Developer
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 6 Months+
• Assists the team with technical direction for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of DW solutions
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of Data Warehouse best practices, Teradata, and Informatica ETL.
• Ability to solve issues by coordinating across cross-functional areas
• Experience in strategic planning processes, especially in translating business needs to IT solutions
• Assists the technical team in identification and resolution of Data Quality issues
• Works as part of the team with project management to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills
• Experience in configuration management and software release principles as well as change management concepts
• Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities as well as exceptional customer service orientation
• Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation and on-going support
• Ability to communicate clearly with internal business customers and translate from business requirements to technical specifications
• Experience in managing small to medium sized projects relating to the delivery of applications or application changes
• Experience in assisting teams of large sized projects relating to the delivery of applications or application changes
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in leveraging Managed Services or 3rd party resources to meet application support requirements
• Work effectively with technical personnel (Development Team, Systems Analysts, Testers), and clearly translate business priorities and objectives into technical solutions.
• Interface daily with cross functional team members within the EDW team and across the enterprise to resolve issues
• Participate and assist in meetings as a member of the Data Warehouse team
• Ability to format and generate summary, statistical, and presentation reports.
• Provide reporting and metrics for strategic initiatives
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Phone #:- 408.868.4051
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.