Role: Sr. SFDC Developer
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: long term
The candidate will assist with the design, development, customization, and integration efforts of Salesforce.com implementations
· 8-10 years of programming/systems analysis experience and 3-5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database and middleware technologies.
· 3 + years of experience working with the salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
· 3 + years of experience working development, interacting with the client and other vendors; participation & support for UAT, and support release management to the different environments.
· Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
· Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage
· Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
· Experience with custom integration
· Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
· Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
· The applicant must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
· Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
· Day to day development activities, and primarily focus on custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force.
· Create, develop and support SFDC custom solutions and integrations
Please make sure to match the below for all the submissions to this client:
1. Need a valid LinkedIn Profile
2. DOB should be before 1987
3. Consultants can be considered without LinkedIn – only if they are from serviced based companies (HCL/Infosys/Deloitte/Accenture/Wipro/TCS) with strong Manager references
4. Work Visa Verification – Get H1 with i94
5. Photo Id – Valid DL/State ID
6. Skill set matrix
Sharath Chandra || Talent Acquisition Specialist
Techgene Solutions LLC || www.techgene.com (An E-Verified Company)
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Techgene. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to hear from us please reply with the subject line "Remove".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.