Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at firstname.lastname@example.org
San Diego, CA
6+ Months Contract
1. End User Support of All Hyperion Modules
2. Maintain metadata (including extracting, loading and updating the metadata structure) and execute Ongoing maintenance of Metadata for Hyperion HFM and Planning Applications
3. Ensure monthly close process runs smoothly in HFM, Planning and Essbase applications, loading the actual monthly close files into HFM thru FDM
4. Coordinate issue resolution with internal technical support providers
5. Support corporate and remote users with Hyperion reporting applications and Smart View
6. Create reports in Smart View as needed, assist in user training and functionality guidance
7. Build, maintain and run financial reports in Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio
8. Load data to Planning and reconcile to source systems; load additional data as needed during monthly close process
9. Work with end users to develop and enhance the application process in a manner that will result in a stable productive environment
10. Participate in the analysis of the efficiency and effectiveness of current departmental processes and procedures and ultimately help to implement identified improvements
11. Special projects and process improvements as determined necessary by management
12. Automating controls over the transfer and import of subordinate system data files (configuration management, date ranges for uploads, single upload controls to avoid duplication, upload controls to identify and confirm origin of the data)
13. Periodic review of system functionality setup and interface testing. Establish security rules for report access and ensure reports are locked down and put under change management control.
14. Be an advocate for the Hyperion system by staying current with best practices and make recommendations to end-users as appropriate. Also, investigate new technology and software packages to improve productivity and departmental capabilities
15. Development of appropriate policies and procedures to ensure that changes to systems are introduced in a controlled manner
16. Establish and maintain procedural documentation as related to Hyperion
17. Validating and providing a gatekeeper service for imported files to prevent that are unauthorized, lack a clear audit trail or are outside the established governance process
18. Manage and enforce data governance policy associated with Hyperion and its ancillary process
19. Control over top line changes or budgets to ensure that the changes are accurately reflected and accounted for in the subsidiary G/L systems as necessary
20. Establish business continuity management processes as related to Hyperion to include the documentation, regular review and testing of such processes. Participate in company required due diligence exercises and system disaster recovery exercises as required
21. Ensure Hyperion related processes meet business requirements and deadlines (i.e. close calendar)
22. Development and maintenance of documentation on key business processes.
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Dennis Hall | Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-652-1444 Ext 123
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jobchahiye" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jobchahiye.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.