Hope you are doing great today
Role: Cognos Developer
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA (just outside Philadelphia)
In-person interview required
Title: COGNOS Report Developer
Responsible for developing business intelligence and reporting solutions that help our end users access and analyze data in a data warehouse, data mart, or operational systems. This position will also assist in technical planning, rollout, and support of the front-end of reporting tools throughout the company and will work closely with our business partners, and IM&T colleagues in the Application Architecture and Technology Architecture teams.
· Design and develop analytic and reporting solutions using COGNOS ReportNet, PowerPlay and potentially other standard reporting tools to support customer demands
· Maintain the scheduling, distribution, and refresh for reports, views, and OLAP
· Provide production support for the reporting and analytic environment including: troubleshooting, new user setup, security, training, performance monitoring
· Understanding of open database connectivity (ODBC) concepts and ability to troubleshoot client-server connectivity issues
· Working knowledge of life insurance business, terms, and processes preferred
· Experience with Informatica PowerCenter development preferred
· Experience with Java is a plus Experience with XML and HTML is a plus
978-558-4666 x 104
8875 Hidden River Parkway
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Not Interested" in the subject line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "dezynvalue" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dezynvalue.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.