Greetings from Econosoft, Inc.
We have an urgent need for a SAP APO (Demand Planning) Consultant for one of our clients Melville, NY. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
Title: SAP APO (Demand Planning) Consultant
Location: Melville, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
· Experience with in ABAP
· Experience with APO Demand Planning
· Experience with BW
· Must have enhancements experience
· Functional APO (DP) consultant that works on deployments, projects, and enhancements
· Manage timelines for all assigned enhancement delivery
· Interaction with other teams, i.e. business supply chain team
· Conduct blueprint work sessions to gather requirements and identify the gaps
· Configure the system for the requirements and create development request documents
· for the gaps
· Develop functional specification documents and work with the development team to
· build solution
· Provide inputs into the development of test scenarios for testing the
· functionality of the demand planning solution
· Provide overview to users on the process and functionality
· Create appropriate OSS messages to SAP for any possible issues with the standard
· SAP functionality
· Achieve interlock/alignment with process leads and Global Process SMEs before
· developing a solution for the process improvements
· Assist with training power users
· Provide appropriate inputs to cutover plan for the integration testing, dress
· rehearsal and Go-Live
· Execute knowledge transfer to managed services for assigned enhancements
· Provide best practices in DP, BW, and ABAP areas
Ankur Gulati| Resource Manager
Econosoft. Inc. | San Jose | CA 95131
Ph: (408) 442 3663 x4231 | eFax: (775) 923 8767
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.