Position: Senior Java Application Engineer w/ecommerce
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 1 year
Rate : Best
Kindly revert me on email@example.com
This Senior Application Engineer will work as part of the eCommerce team and will develop order management functionality for sales 2.0. This track of work is be responsible for delivering a robust suite of tools retailers and sales reps can use to manage sales orders
(e.g. Order Status look-up, robust order search, proactive notifications and dashboard capabilities).
· Develop world-class technical solutions to address business needs.
· Apply best practices and knowledge of JAVA to develop complex web applications.
· Design and develop high-performance distributed services.
· Research, prototype and verify software solutions that overcome technical boundaries.
· Architect the right kinds of flexibility to fuel growth and sustainability
· Generalize and simplify technical solutions to solve multiple needs.
· Benchmark possible solutions and implement improvements to expand capacity.
· Solve complex problems, explaining difficult issues.
· Contribute to design of functional specifications.
· Work independently with minimal guidance.
· Apply SDLC process to all technology solutions.
· Participating in development of project plans.
Skills Required for this Position:
· Strong leadership identity.
· Excellent verbal and written communication to effectively communicate with business and technical IT communities
· Great team collaboration skills.
· Experience with agile methodology and lean principles.
· Highly productive developer in Java.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 5+ years of in-depth experience designing, writing and deploying scalable software.
· Experience working in an Agile development team to plan, design and develop solutions.
· A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, ever evolving environment.
· Successfully managing large amounts of data and/or high throughput on distributed systems.
· Professional experience with low-level optimizing, tuning and debugging for performance.
· Top-notch expertise in several relevant technologies/tools: , JAVA, Oracle, Apache Solr, Tomcat, JBoss Application Server, Spring Framework, MongoDB, Gradle
· Strong understanding of RESTful API design
· Experience designing complex eCommerce solutions is a plus.
· Proficiency writing SQL queries
Deliverables associated with this role:
· Create user stories in product backlog tool based on technical requirements research.
· Create additional artifacts to assist enable proposed solutions. This includes solution option documents, system diagrams and functional specifications.
· Assist in the create test plans and user acceptance criteria.
Srinivas | LEAD/Account Management
1232 Heron DR, Normal, IL 61761
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.