Requirement: JBOSS Developer
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 18 months
Start date: ASAP
Status Accepted: H1B, Greencard, Citizen
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Interview Type: Phone Skype F2F
Jboss. Enterprise environment.
Requirements – must possess enterprise experience in the following:
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of JBoss Application Server version 7
· JVM performance tuning and Java application troubleshooting
· Installation and configuration of Apache Tomcat server in RHEL 6 environment
· Configuration and tuning of mod_jk balancer for Apache
· Deploying J2EE applications and code to JBoss
· Solid understanding of the RHEL operating system
Description of work duties:
· Will work with architecture, development, and QA teams to configure and administer a large scale, multi-tier JBoss/Tomcat environment
· Responsible for availability and performance of web tier (Apache 2.2 on RHEL), application tier (JBoss 7 on RHEL) and app to db communication (Oracle 11gR2 on RHEL)
· Will assist in support and triage of doc generation(WebSphere on RHEL) and SOA layers (WebLogic on RHEL)
· Resolve complex technical issues while developing standard operations and best practices for the team
· Some on-call duties (evenings and weekends) will be required
Recommended – the ideal candidate will possess these skills:
· WebSphere administration
· WebLogic administration
· WebSphere MQ Messaging
· HP Diagnostics, CA/Wily Introscope
· RHEL 6x
· Oracle RAC 11g R2
· F5 Big IP LTM
· J2EE development background a plus
Thanks and Regards
UDAY Technical Recruiter GLOMARK INTERNATIONAL LLC
Phone: 908-333-5212 Fax: 908-688-8831 e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "dezynvalue" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/dezynvalue?hl=en.