I am a Technical IT Recruiter with CNET Global Solutions Inc, an IT consulting and staffing company located in Richardson, TX. We came across your profile recently during our candidate sourcing and would like to share the following IT project opportunity which may be of interest to you. Kindly review the job details and let us know your interest.
Role: JAVA Developer
Location: Frisco, TX
Start Date : Jan 7th
· Candidate should have minimum 3 to 5 years of experience.
· Competency in Core Java, Spring Threads, Spring Transaction Management, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring Messaging, Batch programming
· Some experience in legacy modernization, reverse engineering legacy applications.
· Ability to deliver from day one and write good quality code and comprehensive unit test cases.
· Ability to quickly learn new tools and packages.
· Comfortable working with UNIX shell scripts.
· Experience with AutoSys, CA Infopump a plus.
As a preliminary step please complete the details below and respond ASAP with your latest (word format) resume:
· Full Name:
· Mobile #:
· Home #:
· Email ID:
· Work Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others):
· Annual Salary/Hourly Rate:
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Kumar Rajarapu
CNET Global Solutions, Inc.
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
800 E. Campbell Road, Suite # 156
Richardson, Texas 75081
We are Leaders, We are CNETians
PPlease consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.