Hope you are doing great..
We have multiple positions open immediately with my implementation partner.. If you have any suitable consultants for the below positions.. please send me their updated resumes and along with contact details and the best rate.. Waiting for your quick response.. Send the replies TO : firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Job Title: SQL Developers With Teradata / Oracle
Location: Irving / Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 + Months
• Maintain and support production data warehouse and applications, following IT best-practices
• Own incidents and problems and work to get to detailed root cause analysis and suggest workarounds and/or solutions for recurring issues
• Runs the production job-execution process, working closely with Account managers, Business analysts, and Product Owners, to prioritize and resolve data related tickets in the backlog
• Problem analysis and solving using SQL language (Oracle/Microsoft SQL/Teradata/Hive)
• Performance tuning activities on Teradata and Oracle
• Assist and participate in Software installation and applications integration
• Assist and participate in basic administration activities (Informatica, Datastage, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server 2005 & Tidal)
• Assist and participate in Application Server migration and decommission activities
• Participate in code reviews, emergency data fixes discussions & application design reviews
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to help identify issues and to refine requirements
• Develop test scripts and test the code (emergency code to fix production issue) following standards and architecture in work environment
• Performs impact analysis for systems/database modifications
• Create and review Production Support Playbook documentation
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables as part of change management strategy
• Within above scope of responsibility operate according to internal standards, external audit standards, regulatory standards, and legal requirements
• Willingness and confidence to handle occasional longer shifts due to work load and off hour's
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, business administration, computer science, or equivalent technical field
• Minimum 5 – 6 Years of IT Experience and 3 Years of SQL Programming Experience in Oracle or Teradata
• 2 Years of application life cycle development experience
• Strong DDL and DML writing skills are essential as well as being able to write complex SQLs for data analysis
• Experience and experience of TTU (BTEQ, TPT, FLOAD, MLOAD, TPUMP, VIEWPOINT, DATAMOVER) & Oracle Utilities (PL/SQL, SQL LOADER)
• Experience of Teradata performance tuning
Experience working in migration projects
• Performance tuning of existing SQL in production environment (Teradata & Oracle)
• Knowledge of distributed computing systems
• Strong knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
• Candidate must demonstrate excellent written communication skills via experience with data warehouse design documentation (Requirements documentation, Design Reviews, Technical Specifications,
Preferred Qualifications: Any one of the following will increase the match for the candidate, but none are required for minimum qualifications
• Strong knowledge of Teradata and Oracle data warehouse systems
• Strong Knowledge of Informatica / Datastage / HIVE – Jobs Design, scheduling, Debug, Compile & deploy
• Experience working in heterogeneous environments with multiple databases (Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server)
• Knowledge of reporting platforms like Oracle OBIEE.
Have a Great Day..
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
G-Talk : email@example.com ;
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.