please send profile to Richard@svksystems.com
Title : Cisco Voice Engineer in Tampa, FL
Duration: 1 year.
$45-50/hr on C2C
Job Specific Preference :
Critical Skill Sets: PSTN, SIP, International Dialing
• Minimum 4-6 years of Cisco VoIP hands on experience, e.g., with Call Manager and Unity implementation and support.
• Minimum 5 years experience troubleshooting in the VoIP environment.
• Minimum 3-5 years of PSTN experience.
• Certification in Cisco CCVP or equivalent work experience.
• Certification or equivalent work experience with IPCC, Enterprise.
• Strong knowledge of H323, SCCP, MGCP,SIP, TFTP, DHCP, TCT/IP, HRSP, ISDN Q931, HDLC, EIGRP protocols
• Strong knowledge of VLANs and QoS
• Strong knowledge of TDM T1, DS3, FXO, FXS, DSUs, PRI
• Strong knowledge of routers, switches and gateways
• Working knowledge of Windows servers and Active Directory.
• Working knowledge of Firewalls and ACLs.
• Excellent planning and follow-up skills
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "dezynvalue" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/dezynvalue.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.