Indianapolis (Gibson Building)
These positions are open to complete specific App Center enhancements. Both Middle-tier and UI components are needed (40/60 split leaning towards MT).
About the Position
The Platform Team is responsible for delivering the platform technologies and tools to manage all interactive marketing data, channels, and campaigns – leveraged by both internal engineering teams and external partners and developers.
The project is delivering the next iteration of the App Center, a product that allows for the creation, configuration, and management of Platform applications and extensions.
The ideal candidate is a versatile developer who has hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies (from front-end interfaces to back-end systems), has an awareness of the full software development lifecycle, and a curiosity and excitement for new web technologies and techniques. The position requires a problem-solving mindset as much as it requires strong technical competency and service-oriented design/development focus.
• Work with Product Management to design AppCenter UI and middle-tier components (40/60 split leaning towards MT).
• Deliver highly scalable and very robust AppCenter components
• Strong understanding of web-based architecture in an enterprise-wide system (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, replication, etc.)
• Understanding of web service technologies such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, WCF, RPC
• Understanding of identity providers, authentication/authorization, and single sign-on solutions including OAuth, JWT, SAML, OpenID
• Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability/ high-availability.
• Practical knowledge in defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces; particularly those operationally critical in nature
• Deep experience in Microsoft technologies including C#, .NET, LINQ, WSE, SQL
• Adept with MSSQL, including schema design, stored procedures, triggers, functions, and views
• Familiarity with fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis as well as concepts such as coupling, cohesion, polymorphism, inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation, etc.
• Experience with node.js
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and experience with related design principles and patterns
• Experience with PaaS or IaaS Platforms such as Stackato, Heroku, CloudFoundry, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services and EC2
• Experience with caching & performance optimization (Memcached, Elastic Search)
• Understanding of social platforms and protocols, including Facebook, Twitter.
• Practical knowledge creating Unit Tests
• Experience utilizing the following a plus:
a. NancyFX, Thrift, Protocol Buffers, Json.NET
b. NoSQL, Redis, Hadoop, NodeJS
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.