|Send profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for an Oracle Apps DBA Consultant to support world's leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a 6-9 months Contract extendible Position based in Englewood, CO, USA.
Role: Oracle Apps DBA
Location Englewood, CO, USA.
Duration: 6-9 Months Contract
Experience: 8 -12 years (At least 3-4 implementation experience)
The DBA should possess the following skills:
· A good knowledge of the operating system(s)
· A good knowledge of physical database design
· Ability to perform both Oracle and also operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments.
· Be able to provide a strategic database direction for the organisation.
· Excellent knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
· Good skills in all Oracle tools.
· A good knowledge of Oracle security management.
· A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
· Sound knowledge of the applications at your site.
· Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle.
· A good knowledge of the way Oracle enforces data integrity.
· A sound knowledge of both database and program code performance tuning.
· A DBA should possess a sound understanding of the business.
· A DBA should have sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors, systems administrators and other related service providers.
· Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
· Manage sharing of resources amongst applications
- Installation of Oracle E-Biz R12.2 preferably Financial modules
- Installation of Oracle E-Biz R12.1/12.0
- Installation of Oracle database 12c, 11g
- Installation of OBIEE 11g
- Creating and/or Supporting production as well as non-production E-Biz R12.2 instances
- Creating and/or Supporting production as well as non-production OBIEE instances
- Cloning and patching of E-Biz R12.2
- Monitoring E-Biz instance backups
- Restore/recovering from E-Biz instance backups
- Monitoring database as well as application logs for errors
- Monitoring server space utilization
- Monitoring database for invalid objects
- Monitoring for long and/or slow running concurrent jobs
- Performance tuning for database as well as E-Biz application
- Working with Oracle support
- Custom Code migration/deployment to Oracle E-Biz, OBIEE
- Handshake and/or working with offshore team
- Proactively tune the performance of EBS application and database.
- Configuring application for Load Balancer and/or DMZ
- Custom Top creation and its registration
- Debugging issues related to Apache/Forms/Concurrent Managers/User issues.
- Follow change management process and participate in related meetings
- Optimizing system/database operations and resource utilization and monitoring system capacity.
Thanks & Regards,
Azhar Ansari | Bravens Inc. I Talent Acquisition
Contact: 786 879 7123 Fax: 281-404-9091
E Mail: email@example.com
Yahoo / Gtalk: azhar.bravensinc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.