Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Germantown, MD
Length: Long Term
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer with experience in a technical role on an application development team. Primary responsibilities include:
Salesforce developer Skills
• Experience in using Force.com Sites to create public websites and applications that are directly integrated with SFDC Platform
• Knowledge of and experience in building application with shopping carts
• Strong understanding of Apex, SOQL, and Visualforce
• Ability to effectively translate high-level business requirements into specific technical solutions that work
• Understanding of SOAP, REST, and the SFDC APIs
• Experience using client-based SFDC tools such as Data Loader, Workbench, and the Force.com IDE
• - Knowledge and development experience in Communities
• - Triggers, workflow development
• Experience with large-scale data restatements or migrations
• Fluency using spreadsheet formulas (e.g. Excel)
• Understanding of the capabilities of the native SFDC report/dashboard engine and ways to get around its limitations
Thanks & Regards,
Global Associates Inc/ VCarve Inc
|| 7106 Corporate Way || Dayton, OH 45459 ||
||Phone: || Fax: ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.