Face to face interview is required
Location: Baltimore, MD
the majority of new application development is in Java (1.6) using Spring MVC with Tomcat as the deployment target and with Oracle as the database back end and Hibernate as a JPA provider. Recently we've begun using GWT for UI development. For messaging, we have generally standardized on JMS and for web services we prefer REST. However, we are flexible and open to using the right technology for the problem at hand.
- Demonstrated proficiency in following technologies is required:
- Java SE & EE
- Spring framework
- Hibernate or similar ORM
- Databases – SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
- JMS (Spring JMS a plus)
- XML (XSD, XSL, JAXB, SAX)
- Web Services – SOAP & RESTful
- Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Project automation - Ant / Maven
- Demonstrated proficiency in following technologies is preferred
- GWT (Swing as an alternate)
- Active MQ
- Pragmatic, not dogmatic, practitioner and champion of Agile:
- Usage of Agile software development methodologies
- Also knowledge of Continuous Integration, Unit Tests, Test Driven Development …
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.