This is Arvind, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to email@example.com
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
Position Title: PeopleSoft Finance Developer for eBilling and Brand Reporting projects
Reports to: Project Manager, Finance
Location: New Albany, OH
The PeopleSoft Finance Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting the eBilling and Brand Reporting projects. This will include designing, planning, coding and documenting technical solutions; testing, debugging, fixing and retesting those technical solutions and preparing for migrations to a Production environment using the PeopleTools development suite.
Responsibilities will also include providing end user support; troubleshooting and resolving problems; designing application process changes, writing specifications for them, and developing the solutions. The Developer is expected to follow both industry and the Client standards to deliver the most efficient solutions.
Project Specific Responsibilities or Qualifications:
· Design, plan, code and document configuration and implementation of the eBilling and Brand Reporting projects
· Developing, testing and debugging new functionality, enhancements, interfaces, batch processes using the People Tools development suite
· Work with business users to determine technical requirements, scope, and effort estimates.
· Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a team environment.
· Translate business processes into technical solutions.
· Develop, unit test, document and deliver high quality solutions utilizing Application Engine, Integration Broker Services, Application Package, People Code and other tools available.
· Able to scope effort, time and dollar estimates.
· Maintain consistent delivery of PeopleSoft solutions throughout the product suite by following development standards.
· Provide application and technical support for the production processes.
· Write and/or update system documentation.
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial suite of products, specially Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
· Good working experience with People Tools like Application Designer, People Code, Application Package, Integration Broker and Application Engine.
· Knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML and web client technologies desirable.
· Able to work supportively with the business community.
· Able to command the attention and respect of highly technical associates.
· Able to multitask projects simultaneously.
· Able to work effectively during frequent periods of time constraints where stress may be present.
· Able to work nonstandard hours which may include nights and weekends (we support a global retail environment, we must always be available when necessary).
· Able to navigate technical issues and evaluate risk.
· Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and activities.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Thanks & Regards
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
across all IT and Engineering disciplines, nationwide
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.