QA with infrastructure background in NC for 8 Months Contract !!
Reply me on Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Quality Assurance
Location: Greensboro, NC
Duration: 8 month contract
This senior QA position reports directly to the Director of Quality Assurance in Information Technology. This position is focused on infrastructure/hardware testing, with some security testing and/or functional testing. This individual will
1) Participate as an individual contributor on the Infrastructure & Security team responsible for testing out server, desktop, and database patches, as well as server installations, upgrades, end-user devices, and networking changes,
2) Be responsible for day to day security testing including monitoring night scans and reporting and investigating new vulnerabilities,
3) Evaluate, recommend, and implement infrastructure/security test tools and strategies,
4) Provide support to the other QA disciplines as needed: the Functional & Regression Testing Team and the Performance Testing team,
5) Mentor others on the team as needed, and
6) Support the continuing growth and maturation of the QA team.
Job Functions/Responsibilities (List in order of importance):
% of time Function
· 70 Develop and execute test plans and test cases for infrastructure related system testing to include, but not limited to; server, desktop, and database patches as well as server installations, upgrades, end-user devices, virtual desktops/servers, and networking changes. May also include software application regression testing.
· 10 Maintain our daily application security scans to include, but not limited to; upgrading security tool and scans quarterly, monitor scans on a daily basis and immediately report new vulnerabilities, troubleshoot errors with scans, and provide weekly status report of scan results.
· 5 Communicate and interact with other IT&S, QA and Business Unit team members to gather information and proactively resolve issues.
· 5 Assist the other areas in QA with manual functional and regression testing, performance testing, and automated testing; Mentor others on the team.
· 5 Provide detailed reporting to the QA Team Lead for Infrastructure/Security Testing with regards to the status of test case execution and defect tracking.
· 5 Assist the QA Team Lead for Infrastructure/Security Testing with evaluating, recommending, and implementing new test strategies.
1) Preferred candidate should have a strong infrastructure background either as a system admin or infrastructure/hardware tester. A strong functional tester with infrastructure/hardware experience will also be considered.
2) Experience with one or more security tools such as IBM AppScan or Fortify is nice to have, but not required. We currently use IBM AppScan.
3) Knowledge of QA/testing process is required.
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
Rachel.email@example.com | Gmail:Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.