Long Term Contract
Ann Arbor MI
E-Commerce is a MUST HAVE
Kindly Reply on: Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for overall quality assurance throughout the application development cycle for the eCommerce group. Through the leadership provided by the Quality Control Manager, the Quality Control Associate will partner with the development team for overall code quality.
· Analyze the product features, and the product as a whole, to ensure it behaves as intended
· Ensure that components and features are complete based on the department definition of "done"
· Participate in developing and documenting User Stories, including testing estimates and validation tests
· Write the test cases/scripts – ideally up-front but on a just-in-time basis per feature
· Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the application are fully tested and issues are clearly logged and prioritized consistently
· Manage the defect log and ensure issues are resolved, including validation of the fix
· Analyze and determine proper testing procedures/processes for testing both hardware and software.
· Participate in developer integration, system integration, and acceptance testing of all eCommerce applications
· Certify software functionality for new Production releases
· Provide exploratory testing to understand the feature and how it is implemented, to find additional or unexpected behavior, and to refine and define additional test cases for the feature
· Ensure all non-functional requirements (performance, scalability, security, usability, etc.) are met
· Act as the entry point for the Help Desk to provide an initial review and assessment of reported defects
· Inform QC Manager of testing status
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Hands-on experience with Mobile applications (iOS and Android)
· Hands-on experience with eCommerce web sites
· Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle
Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.