Kindly respond back to firstname.lastname@example.org
C++ / Manageability
· An expert in C, C++.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment with other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
· Experience in software design and development.
· Experience in system programming or kernel programming.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum.
· A strong understanding of basic to complex concepts related to computer architecture, operating systems, networking, data structures and programming practices such as multi-threading, etc.
· Ability to work in a Linux/Debian environment and familiarity with Git, tup, and gdb.
· Adapt at Python. Familiarity with Perl is a plus.
· Has background in distributed systems, storage appliances, and/or framework writing.
· Has background in manageability/user management/CLI development.
· Familiarity with RBAC (Role-based Access Control), PAM, or CLISH is a plus
Responsibility and Interaction:
o The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
o This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving complex problems.
o Limited management direction is provided to employee on new projects or assignments; general guidance is provided on new assignments.
o The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
Education & Experience:
· A minimum of 4 years of experience is required. 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred.
· A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
· Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
Please respond with only your W2 consultant's Updated resume, location, rate and contact information ASAP..
Thanks & Regards
1114 Cadillac Ct, Milpitas, CA 95035
Gmail: bala3kt Yahoo: balakrishna.movva
Analytics | BI | Big Data | Cloud |Software Engg.
t: +1 (408) 753-2000 | f: +1 (408) 884-2420
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.