This is Venkatesh from Software Programming Group
If you are interested for the below position.
Please do send me resume with below details.
· Full Name:
· DOB (MM/DD):
· Current Location:
· Contact Number:
· Email Id:
· Skype ID:
· Relocation /Travelling:
· Last 4 Digit of SSN:
· Visa Status (Expiry Date):
· Availability to start:
· Availability on phone:
· F2F/Telephonic Interview/Skype:
· LinkedIn Link:
· 2 Professional References (Name, Number, Email ID, Designation):
· Corporation name or Employer details:
· Hourly rate(1099/C2C/W2):
We have urgent requirements for Java Automation Developer. If any consultant is suitable for the below mentioned requirement. Please do share resumes to email@example.com or you can reach me @732-343-7688 x: 3050
Role: Java Automation Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Telephonic & Face to Face
· Java, JUnit, Test Driven Development (TDD), REST Web Services, Spring, Strong Test Automation background
· Bonuses: Selenium or Cucumber
**Please only send qualified candidates - putting the word Selenium on a resume doesn't mean they have automated builds/testing**
· strong developer with Cucumber, BDD, TDD and/or Selenium.
· Please do not send SDET people with QA backgrounds - client is seeking Developer background.
· Strong communication skills--written/verbal, will be the lead's voice as this is continuous pipeline is built and deployed
· Unit testing background--writing quality (not quantity) unit tests and understands the importance of unit testing
· Conceptual understanding of importance of testing to the company
· Opportunity (why should someone want to take this challenge on):
· Growth as developer in test automation; SET's want this position
· Leading the building of a pipeline from scratch that will be used throughout the company
· Experience Level:
· Focused on what have you done, not years of experience necessarily
Core Technical Qualifications
· Experience with server side languages, SASS, Bootstrap, RequireJS / Webpack, TDD, REST, JSTL, Spring and Continuous Integration is a plus.
· Knowledge of version control, build processes
· Ability to develop technical designs and interpret and relate the business requirements to technical components
· Can describe the overall function of several components in the technical platform
· Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within own area of responsibility and other IT domains
· Has comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases
Business Development Manager
Software Programming Group LLC (SPG) America
15 Corporate Place South, Suite #421, Piscataway, NJ - 08854
(: 732-343-7688 x 3050|| Fax: 732-343-7689
IT Services || Consulting
USA || INDIA
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.