Business Process Analyst
Location : Boise, Idaho
Agency Expected Deliverables:
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Facilitates the discovery of as-is and to-be business processes. Documents business processes in a manner that facilitates long term maintenance, business process automation, and process improvement. May work as a part of a development team acting as the business representative/advocate on software development projects.
· Data Tagging
· Data Cleansing
· Data Classification
· Technical Writing/Standard Operating Procedures
· Create Training Materials
· Functional and Technical Requirements
· Use Cases/User Stories
· Defined (in scope) Business Processes
· Parking Lot of future scope/development elements
· System interface GAP analysis
· Traceability Matrix
· Application development test cases/plans
· Issue and Risk log and quality expectations
Specific Skills Required
2. Technical depth (navigating systems and mapping data)
3. Documentation (ready to implement requirements)
Highly experienced with negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Experience leading and facilitating group and individual discussions to meet specific outcomes (business process development, issues/conflict resolution, use case development, etc…)
- Able to function independently with minimal direction/guidance
- Extensive experience developing business process, use case, functional requirement documentation
- Ability to understand and manage scope
- Excellent communication skills with proven success in interaction with all levels of staff
- Extensive business process analysis, automation, workflow, and re-engineering experience
- Experience with Business Process Modeling and Notation (BPMN)
- Experience defining business logic for system development
- Possess knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements
- Proven integrity, ethics, reliability and professionalism
- Must have expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project and Visio
IDC Technologies, Inc
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.