SAP Transportation Management Specialist | North Western, IN
Interview: Phone and Skype(or F2F)
H1b/ USC/GC/GC-EAD only
Duration: 6 months
As the SAP Transportation Management Specialist you will be responsible for assisting my direct client with supporting the SAP TM production environment which includes analysis, trouble-shooting, configuration, and changes for supported applications.
Skills and Requirements:
• Experience with TM 9.1 or above
• Knowledge of TCM configuration
• Experience with CIF Integration and Configuration
• Experience with Order Tendering and Carrier Determination
• Knowledge of RFC's, BAPI's, BDC's User Exits is preferred
• Functional understanding of TM's integration with other SAP modules
• Experience with Transportation Network, Business Share, Freight Units building, Optimizer Configuration
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.