Oracle Database Administrator with Oracle E-business suite environment, Hawthorne NY
H1B/GC and USC only
No OPT/CPT( Visa proof required along with Submittal) & any ID Document.
Good Employer or Independent Consultants, Current Project should be in NJ/NY/PA,
Have a Car:
They will be Skype before Final Submitting; hence we need Skype ID for the same.
Phone and In-Person!
No accessible by public transportation, the candidate absolutely needs a car. Hours are 8:30 to 5:30.
, 6 Months +
* Install, configure, create and maintain databases systems and related software products in a manner consistent with existing service level agreements.
* Conduct performance and tuning analysis, capacity planning, workload modeling and prediction, systems support, long-term strategic planning, application support and optimization, problem resolution tracking, and software upgrades.
* Ensure data recovery and space requirements for physical databases.
* Provide high degree of coordination between user, technical, application, and corporate entities to ensure effective database management.
* Consult with application groups to assist in providing the right configuration for their environment. Adhere to formal change management procedures and methodologies.
Education and Skills are required:
* Minimum 4 years of previous RDBMS system or database administration experience with particular emphasis on developing, implementing, and maintaining large-scale Oracle E-business suite environment.
* Expertise in key database administration tasks such as database creation, maintenance, and application of patches and upgrades.
* Solid understanding of core Oracle fundamentals including installation of Oracle software, creation of databases, patching and upgrading of Oracle software and database.
* Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL tuning, database reorganization, memory, and I/O tuning
* Strong understanding of Oracle backup and recovery tools and ability to restore databases in a timely manner.
*Oracle 11g a plus.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.