Job Title: Hadoop Platform Support (Hadoop Admin)
Job Duration: 12 Months Contract
Job Location: Austin, TX
Person will be responsible to work as part of 24x7 shifts (during US Day time) to provide Hadoop Platform Support on Production Hadoop clusters.
The person needs to monitor services and alerts thru Cloudera Manager and need to be able to follow Run Book, fix routine problems and bring back services up.
• Minimum 3 yrs. hands-on experience on Large Distributed Hadoop System on Linux.
• Strong Technical Knowledge on Hadoop Eco System such as YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Pig and Hive.
• Hands on experience in Hadoop cluster set up, performance fine-tuning, monitoring and administration.
• Hands-on Experience as a Linux Sys Admin or Java Development is desired.
• Knowledge on Spark and Kafka is a plus.
679 Worcester Road | Natick, MA 01760 | www.talentburst.com
Boston | San Francisco | Miami | Milwaukee | Toronto | New Delhi | Bangalore
** 9 time INC 500/5000, 9 time BBJ "Pacesetter ", 5 time SIA-fastest growing**
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.