Employment Type: Contract (6 months+)
Location: San Francisco CA
Target Start Date: ASAP
Phone and then onsite (NO SKYPE),
We are seeking a candidate with well-rounded Microsoft web development experience as well as report development using OBIEE. Financial application development background is a plus. The initial project for this position would be to work with the development team as we migrate our fixed asset financial reports from SSRS to OBIEE
This position is responsible for the design, development and support of in-house web based applications. Responsibilities include the ability to independently analyze, design, prototype and write the necessary code to implement approved software programming requests; test and debug new or modified code to verify its accuracy and completeness; plan, schedule and implement new or modified code; provide complete documentation of all changes or additions as required.
· We are looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree, in Computer Science / IT fields or with equivalent working experience in software development.
· At least 5 years of experience in ASP.net C# Web Form (not MVC), AJAX, jQuery and CSS using Visual Studio 2010 or higher, IIS7 or higher, TFS 2010 or higher.
· At least 5 years of experience working with XML in different programming contexts such as data exchange, custom web/app configuration, SQL batch update, SOA and object serialization. Experience with JSON a plus but not required
· At least 5 years of experience in Transact SQL programming using SQL Management Studio 2008 or higher. Solid experience in data modeling and query optimization.
· At least 5 years of experience with SSRS.
· At least 3 years of experience with Business Intelligence concepts and creating reports in OBIEE. SSIS a plus but not required.
· Strong understanding of OOP and multi-tier architecture, which means the ability to design and develop scalable, high performing, secure, distributable software products.
· Self-directed, but work well with other developers and understand the importance of coding standards and technical documentations.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Waiting for your response…
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.