Ann Arbor, MI
Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, computer engineering or equivalent experience 3-5 years of experience developing using .Net technologies Software development and testing experience using .Net, C# Understanding of REST, SOAP and JSON Understanding of Event-Based programming General understanding of message brokering and service buses Working knowledge of such platforms as Windows, UNIX, and Linux. Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools Check work for acceptability and conformance with standards. Able to effectively interact with business customers to understand and derive business needs Experience with large systems software design and development, with knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
· Works with team to re-engineer an existing global in-store applications using .Net
- Responsible for segments or phases of broader and more complex aspects of projects with a global focus on development.
- Analyzes the functional requirements and designs and implement them into software modules, clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with business analysts and product managers.
- Follows industry standards, patterns and best practices for .Net development techniques in implementing business rules
- Ability to identify and implement reusable code in an OO fashion
- Assists the lead developers in producing the relevant artifacts for the project
- Keeps in touch with the latest .Net technology and continues to develop his/her technical skills.
- Reviews code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained.
- Maintain the release management cycle as well as the software development environments
- Identify product or process related development issues and provides constructive feedback to the Manager of Development as well as the Technical Delivery Manager
- Learns and employs knowledge of the business segment targeted by the software application.
- Work with Domino's POS (Pulse) support personnel to ensure they have a clear understanding of existing or upcoming functionality, prior to it being deployed/rolled-out
- Develop and test Domino's POS packages and quickfixes for Domino's POS application maintenance
- Assist the International Operations team with questions, issues and possible bugs for international installations of Domino's Pulse software
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.