Job Title: Mobile Apps Developer
Location: Durham, NC 27707
Duration: 5+ months (Potential extension or conversion)
Note: The purpose of this role is to create a native mobile experience.
· Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex systems and applications.
· Experience with hybrid applications.
· Prepares detailed functional and technical specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
· Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications.
· Performs technical analysis and component delivery.
· Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
· Professional, precise communication skills.
· Deep knowledge of Angular.JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
· Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available.
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
Must have skills:
· 2 years minimum Angular.JS - mandatory.
· 1-2 years Node.js - mandatory.
· Experience with AWS is preferred.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.