Riak Administrator/Architect | Columbus, OH
Mode: Phone and Skype
Duration: 12 month contract
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in lieu degree
- 3 to 5 years of administration / Architectural experience with RIAK (KV / CS)
- Experience in administration of other data technologies and application programming are a plus
- Basic Unix administration commands and shell scripting
- Proficient with the use of Docker and Familiar with Open Stack technologies
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and analytic skills required
- Knowledge of Object Store solutions a plus
- Provide an on-call production support on rotation
Day to Day:
Riak Administrator for one of exciting clients in Columbus, Ohio. This Riak Administrator will provide administrative and architectural support for the Riak responsibilities for all projects. Duties also include ensuring cross-project collaboration and coordination with interfacing development and Dev Ops teams. Provide knowledge transfer and training to existing staff. They will serve as a team player within the data platform services team and willing to branch out into other areas as required.
• Riak Administration and Architecture
• Upgrade Planning and execution
• Training / knowledge transfer
• Leading small teams
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.