Title: Splunk Developer
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Length: 6 Months+
• 3-5 years of Splunk development experience
• Experience is developing dashboards and reports in Splunk
• Experience with scripting languages (bash), application development (java, python, .NET), databases and analytical tools
• Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how it relates to the customer's business
• Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface
• Ability to stop, collaborate and listen with technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders
• Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, able to set; communicate; and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities
• Not required, but a plus: statistical and analytical modeling
BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering, finance or mathematics or equivalent work experience
Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist
ComTec Information Systems
Direct Number: 972-521-6591
504-814-4300 EXT: 343
600 E John Carpenter Fwy, #345, Irving, TX 75062
**20 years of excellence**Oracle Gold Partner**Microsoft Silver Integration Partner**Certified MBE**
**Cloud**Mobile**IoT**Emergency Management Suite**Offshore Development**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.