Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
Candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card
Sr. Business Analyst - Insurance (Workers Compensation)
Location: Chicago, IL or Florida or East Coast U.S. (50% travel)
Duration: 6 Months CT
They will fly them into their office for an in person interview if they like them after a phone interview
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the business implementation of a highly configurable Insurance Value Chain Platform from initiation through rollout/go live and subsequent support phases. The Business Analyst will work closely with the both the business users, customer staff, development and QA staff on detailing business requirements. This role requires a good understanding of the Workers Compensation Insurance lifecycle including Policy, Billing and Claims, as well as expert level skills with various requirements gathering methodologies.
• Work closely with customer's business users in understanding and documenting their business requirements for the implementation of the platform
• Create business requirements and solution documents
• Support the Development and QA teams during system implementation
• Perform system configuration activities based upon customer's business requirements after obtaining necessary sign-offs
• Manage feature backlog list and help identify features for upcoming release
• Work closely with the Development/QA teams and customer project team to report project status, issues, mitigation, and other project related activities
• Assist in training business users prior to rollout/go live.
• 10+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst with a Commercial Insurance Carrier or Commercial Insurance Software Vendor, with at least 2 years of Workers Compensation experience.
• 10+ years of experience working on enterprise architecture, systems integration or package implementation.
• Must have a complete understanding of the Workers Compensation line of Insurance.
• Experience with configuring and implementing one of the following (or similar) is preferable - Guidewire, Tropics, Stone River, CSC, Majesco, Insurity.
• Good understanding of Commercial Insurance processes including submissions, quoting, binding, policy issuance, endorsements, OOS, cancellations, reinstatements, renewals, billing, payment plans, cash applications, delinquency, collections, commission processing, FROI, claim creation, reserves, litigation, subrogation, payment processing, compliance and EDI.
• Good understanding of Policy Rating Engines, Underwriting Workflow, and Document Management.
• Expert level skills using interactive requirements gathering using various methodologies
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Ability to negotiate scope
• Excellent analytical, interpretive and evaluation skills to make appropriate decisions
• Proven track record of innovation, forward thinking and self-motivated
• Exposure to other Configurable Insurance Systems is a plus.
• Agile methodology experience required.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent required.
• Professional Certification (CPCU, CIC, ARM) a plus.
Waiting for your response…
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "women career" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/womencareer.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.