Position: Sr DevOps Engineer
Duration: Round Rock,TX
Kindly revert me on email@example.com
Looking to establish continuous integration, deployment, and delivery processes across large interdependent software organization. Candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and deploying end to end build, package, and deployment systems in a large scale Microsoft Windows environment as part of a skilled DevOps team at Dell. Candidate should be experienced with current continuous delivery and agile best practices as well as strategies for porting existing projects and teams onto new toolsets.
• Work in a team environment, effectively dividing workload and integrating with team solutions
• Work directly with software developers in the organization to determine and address critical needs
• 3rd party CI/CD toolset evaluation, technical proof-of-concept work and demonstrations
• Evaluation of gaps in 3rd party solutions and development of software solutions to fill those gaps
• 3rd line support for DevOps tools deployed and maintained by the Dell Commerce Solutions DevOps team
• Determine, communicate, and automate enforcement of development and build best practices
• Coordinate with team members to successfully deliver and bring to production an end to end pipeline for continuous delivery of Dell software in 2017
Requirements – Demonstrate the Following
• 8+ years of software development in an OOP language (C#, Java, etc…)
• 2+ years of DevOps or SCM experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, BuildForge, etc…)
• Proficiency with scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, etc..)
• 5+ years of experience among the following:
o Experience working with pipeline tools or development of custom pipeline operations (GoCD, Spinnaker, TravisCI, etc…)
o Experience with packaging and deployment of .Net or Java applications
o Experience with systems administration and operating system configuration of Windows Server operating systems
o Experience working with virtualization technologies and virtualization API's (VMWare, OpenStack, Hyper-V, etc…)
o Experience working with container technologies such as Docker
o Experience with Hardware/Hosting projects.
• Strong software development background, understanding of OOP concepts and software development best practices
• Good communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.