I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer details as well.
Cisco Network Engineer
MOI:- TELEPHONIC FOLOWED BY FACE TO FACE
· Configuration and Troubleshooting on Cisco Nexus devices like 7k, 9K,5k and 2K
· Configuration and Troubleshooting on Cisco IOS devices like 6500 series, 6800 series, 3750, 3850 devices
· Work in a high paced environment and meet the Project deadlines.
· Configuration and Troubleshooting of F5 load balancers in a GTM and LTM setup.
· Knowledge of Datacenter Routing and switching is essential.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
· Experience in Datacenter Routing, Switching and Application Load balancing.
· Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K, 9K. Cisco ios 6509, 6880, ASR routers.
· Cisco 3750, 3850 Stack Switches.
· F5 load balancers configuring and troubleshooting.
· INFOBLOX, SOLARWINDS and Packet capture analysis knowledge is required.
· CCNA and CCNP Certifications
Thanks & Regards, Anurag Sirohi Technical Resource Specialist RG Talent Inc. 39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT-127 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org URL : www.rgtalent.com In my absence please contact Manish at following address email@example.com Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly REMOVE
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.