Hope you are doing well…
This is Sampath from Systel, one of America's premieres staffing organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals with experience in "Embedded Firmware Engineer "
Title : Firmware Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration : Long term (12+ Months)
Client : Microsoft
· As an embedded firmware engineer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining firmware running on embedded consumer electronics.
· You will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of product bring-up and test: write, debug, and integrate new device drivers, protocols, and other firmware code across embedded product line.
· Interacting with Hardware, OS, Test, Operations and various other cross-functional teams.
· Review board schematics and data sheets.
· Utilize oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other test equipment to troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
· Enable test strategies for new components in upcoming products.
· Support product development builds locally and remotely.
• Practical demonstrated experience working with and debugging battery and power system issues on modern computer systems.
• Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) experience desired.
• Ability to debug systemic issues and hardware as well as software problems.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Test, Hardware Engineers, etc.)
•Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
•Strong knowledge of Operating Systems principle.
•Demonstrable programming skills in C and C++.
•Experience and understanding of firmware design tools (IAR is a plus) and languages.
•Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
•Experience with of standard protocols such as USB, I2C, MIPI, and/or wireless technologies (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or other).
•Strong problem solving and debugging skills for multi-processor systems with I2C/SPI, USB and other interconnect bus.
•MSP430, K22 FRDM, Nuvoton, PIC, SMSC experience and their implementation on complex systems is highly desired
•Ability to read HW schematic/design diagrams and map them to physical boards
Wishing You a Great Day ☺!
SYSTEL INC | Atlanta, GA
Email ID: email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.