Hope you are doing well…
This is Sampath from Systel, one of America's premieres staffing organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals with experience in "Information Security Operations Consultant"
Title : Information Security Operations Consultant
Location: Austin, TX
Duration : Long term
Client : AMAT
Description: Job Requirements for Security Support Specialist
Proven Expertise on Firewalls, IDS,IPS/SOC /Advanced Security Technologies and experience on Network technologies is preferred with 4+ Years of direct industry experience.
• Global Security operations specialist for global operations support.
• Proven expertise knowledge in design, implementation and support Palo Alto firewalls globally, Juniper remote access solutions and multiple mode of secure connectivity options such as IP Sec, SSL VPN etc.
• Manage & support Global Extranet infrastructure which includes multiple entry points using dedicated firewalls, remote access gateway, load balancer DNS etc.
• Good technical knowledge on implementing security solutions using Cisco routers and switches.
• Excellent Knowledge & experience in Security related technologies to design and implement IDS/IPS, content filtering solutions, encryption protocols and technologies.
• Good Exposure on Voice infrastructure including IP Telephony, Telepresence to implement B2B connectivity models.
• Security certifications from Palo Alto, Cisco or Checkpoint are required. (CCSA)
• CISSP is preferred.
Global Secure access operations – able to work with the global team to support operations effectively in global environment..
• Represent Secure access operation function related queries for all change management tasks that is being carried on production network.
• Provide formal and informal training for team members /managed service s partner as needed.
• Experience in conﬁguring & troubleshooting multiple products on Cisco routers, switches, Juniper Remote access ,Palo Alto Firewalls, load balancers, Guest Access solutions etc.
• Experience in installing, conﬁguring & troubleshooting on Aruba home office solution Technologies and products
Work with various infrastructure vendors for service improvements plan initiatives.
• Experience in using network management tools for performance, tuning, troubleshooting and capacity planning.
• Adhere to Global network standards, policies, guidelines in-line with meeting regulatory requirements wherever applicable policies, guidelines.
• Establish, enforce & adhere to global IS&T processes, guidelines, and policies for all networking areas of responsibility.
• Project management, process management, and problem-solving & presentation skills.
• Collaboration with cross functional team internally for support issues.
• Support connectivity solution for Merger & acquisitions as and when they occur.
• The individual must be an independent, conﬁdent, persistent and results-oriented individual - who contributes ideas and opinions to ensure sound solutions are implemented.
• Able to work as part of a virtual global team with cultural, language, and time zone differences.
• Able to deal with ambiguity and work independently with minimal supervision/guidance.
• Excellent time management skills i.e. able to juggle several operational issues..
• Excellent English communication and inﬂuencing skills.
• Solid oral and written communications, problem solving, commitment to task, ability to lead and inﬂuence change.
Wishing You a Great Day ☺!
Email ID: email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.