Please send me your profile only - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need genuine experience with good communication/confidence skills
No OPT/CPT Candidates Please. Need Visa Copy before Submission.
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer details as well.
Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 4-6 months
Phone and F2F (Need locals only)
- Collaborate with business users and Data Management staff to analyze, define, develop and test complex business rules and data validation checks.
- Developing in SQL, to implement business rules, edit checks and reports utilizing proprietary rules engine application.
- Assist in creation of detailed Operational Reporting solutions and Executive Dashboards to portray, for example, performance of residential mortgage loans across multiple portfolios, consolidation of data exception reports by business group and subject matter expert.
- Liaison with technology documenting functional requirements for system enhancements and ensure compliance to standards and architecture guidelines.
- Work with project team through deployment release, reporting on team milestones and deliverables.
- Create technical and user documentation, training end users as needed.
- Residential mortgage product knowledge a plus.
- Good experience in data, analytics and / or reporting role.
- Strong communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships.
- Exposure to entire SDLC with knowledge of SQL and relational databases, including Object Oriented Analysis/Design skills
- Advanced knowledge of SQL concepts and ETL tools a plus.
- Experience designing and developing in Tableau, Cognos or SSRS.
- Able to work under tight time constraints and extended hours as required.
- Ability to see work through to completion, manage expectations and provide timely updates.
- Team player
- Mortgage banking, Real Estate or other financial industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Sybase RDBMS, ASE and Sybase IQ.
- Hands-on experience building dashboards, pivots using calculations and parameters.
Harshit Mittal || Sr. Technical Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.