Please send me your profile only - email@example.com
Need genuine experience with good communication/confidence skills
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer details as well.
Job Title: Remedy Developer
Location: Dearborn MI
Duration: Long Term
Need USC/GC only (NO H1B Please )
IT Service Management (ITSM) was a strategic program established to accelerate IT's journey to Operational Excellence by transforming IT into a services-based organization based on the industry-standard IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. ITSM Application Development responsibility has been transitioned into the AD IT4IT organization to continue to build organizational capability, reduce complexity, drive efficiency & effectiveness improvements, and increase customer satisfaction through implementation of common, global services, functions, processes, and tools. Cisco RequestCenter (Cisco Prime Service Catalog v10.0) and BMC Service Desk (Remedy) tools are aligned with this initiative.
Senior Developer and Application Support within the IRMS Tools Team, which is responsible for internal application development and L3 Production Support. Fulfill RequestCenter and BMC Incident requests, and work with the IRMS team to help implement solutions.
In this role you will be expected to collaborate closely with Business SMEs, Solution Architects, Development Managers, and Project Managers (PMs) to understand requirements, design, and implement IRMS Tool enhancements and upgrades.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation/up gradation/Development of ITSM (IM, CM, KM and SRM) on Remedy Versions(9.1)
- Using BMC Remedy Developer Studio to customize forms, fields, overlay, workflows and related system components
- Administering BMC Remedy Action Request (AR) platform and Mid-Tier Web Servers versions 8.1 or 9.1.
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory structure and third party software integrations
- Experienced in designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Remedy application and workflow enhancements per business requirements
- Hands on Implementation/Development on BMC Virtual Agent and BMC MyIT
- Experienced in Designing Service Catalogue/Services using SRM processes(AOT/PDT/SRD)
- Hands on Designing Server Group,Failover,operation Ranking at architecture level
- Develop enhancements or system customizations in the Remedy system to support processes and procedures.
- Perform application upgrades, including installing up to date patches and service packs to maintain the system to supported versions
- Monitor operations and system performance of the ITSM Remedy Application suite.
- Work with network, server, and database support groups to troubleshoot difficult or complex production outages, slowdowns or bottlenecks
- Extract and import foundational data as needed in support of ITSM application modules e.g. Incident, Change, Problem, SRM,RKM etc.
- Perform thorough testing of code migrations prior and during moves into production environment.
- Must be able to develop and implement roll-back and backup plans.
- Provide ITSM product support to users using the Remedy Application Suite
- Support business solutions with code development and enhancements in the ITSM Remedy application
- Maintain all environments:DEV,TEST and Production running efficiently
- Follow formal code development, migration and Change Management processes
- Apply patches and updates to ensure applications are properly secured and up to date; ability to provide recommendations for version upgrades and major revisions
- Functional knowledge of Reporting Tools (Business objects/Cognos) would be added advantage
• Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
• Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work needing attention.
• Attentive to detail with focus on accurate and timely results.
• Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
• Attentive and reactive to customer needs and concerns.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Able to contribute to team effort and individual achievement.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent relevant discipline
- Experience developing and supporting large scale business applications
- Experience applying agile practices to solution delivery
- Practical experience in all systems life cycle phases
- Knowledge of component and systems testing methods and processes.
- Strong data management skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users from all levels of management
- Experience in working in onsite and offshore delivery and application support model
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated to identify and correct operational issues without guidance from management
- Ability to effectively work across virtual teams to accomplish the successful implementation of given projects.
- 7+ years overall IT experience
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Java Scripting
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Accurev
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON).5-7 years of Functional & Development knowledge of BMC ITSM Remedy Software modules (e.g., Incident, Problem, Change, Asset,SRM,BMC Chat & BMC MyIT ),RKM,SLM in version 8.1/9.1
- 5-7 years of Extensive Implementation/up gradation/Development knowledge on Remedy Versions(8.1/9.1)
- Certified ITIL V3 ®.
- IT experience: including knowledge of the ITSM IRMS Tools – Cisco Request Center, and the BMC Remedy Service Desk suite (BMC Chat, BMC MyIT,Incident, Problem, Knowledge Management and Service Level Management,SRM 8.x).
- Experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Web Technologies/Servers: HTML, Web Services, Microsoft IIS, Apache
- · Database: SQL Server
- Programming Languages: PL/SQL, JAVA, HTML, XML
- 5+ years of BMC Remedy Development experience
Harshit Mittal || Sr. Technical Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.