Hope you are doing well…
This is Sampath from Systel, one of America's premieres staffing organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals with experience in "UX Designer "
We found your profile to be a close match to the below listed job description:
Title : UX Designer
Location: Houston, TX
Length: 12 months
We're solving the world's toughest energy challenges by building software for our engineers and geoscientists; we are looking for the right people to design the user experience. Work in a company that values user experience, and join a corporate community of a couple dozen UX professionals who will challenge you and grow your skillset. If you want to work on challenging engineering software with highly technical problems, and have strong skills in interaction design, data visualization, have a look at this:
Activities and Skills
1. You'll work on a cross-functional team of scientists, engineers, and other designers overcome design challenges to improve current business work processes by 100x.
2. You'll go deep on building an integrated way to build multivariate data visualization for technical scientific and engineering applications.
3. You'll work with other designers and sometimes alone to sketch designs, make paper and electronic prototypes to test concepts early and quickly.
4. You'll conduct usability tests in the field and at our usability lab, sometimes on your own and sometimes with a User Researcher. We have access to our real end-users, and test with them frequently.
5. Our software developers work in C#/WPF and Python. Being able to understand and work with them in WPF or Python QT UI development (especially XAML styles or CSS for QT) is a strength.
6. You'll make complex things simple, but only by deeply understanding the problem. We're looking for people with experience in scientific and engineering domains, or some other area where you've tackled a tough domain.
7. We view success as shared understanding and achievements of UX and business results with non-designers. We look forward to your expertise, verbal and visual communication skills helping our team both understand the problem and develop better solutions.
• Electronic and Paper Prototyping
• Interaction Design
• Data Visualization
Desired Skills or Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in UX design
• 2+ years of experience in Oil and Gas or other science/engineering domain.
• Design experience with desktop applications strongly preferred
If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact me via phone to discuss opportunity. In addition, please send me an email with your most updated resume in Word format as an attachment. I apologize if this position is not a good fit for you; please feel free to forward my email to any of your friends or colleagues who might be interested.
I look forward to hearing from you about this opportunity.
Wishing You a Great Day ☺!
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.