Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.
Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Sr. MS Dynamics CRM consultant
Duration: 3-6 months
· Deep experience in designing and implementing the technical architecture to meet business outcomes.
· This should incorporate all the elements including hardware, software, hosting, networks etc.
· Ability to perform technical architecture lead activities
· Managing the technical architecture solution across projects
· Managing and resolving all project technical issues
· Defining, designing and implementing disaster recovery
· Providing expert inputs on all technical issues
· Recommending innovative solutions to improve performance
· Ensuring system is technically fit for purpose, scalable and operational
· Liaising with design authority to ensure technical standards are adhered to
· Ensures and reviews that the business/technical requirements are understood and translated to system requirements consistent with frameworks/standards in order to meet requirement definition for products and large projects.
· Prepares design frameworks and methodologies and approves design in order to achieve functional and non-functional requirements and conformance to the architecture
· Creates, consult and reviews Architectural decisions, architecture solution, performs re-engineering of architectures in order to create solution blueprint to meet project requirement.
· Validate/review complex deployment solutions and framework and creates the blue print for large deployment solutions in order to meet technical challenges in deployment.
· Leads customer discussions with customer SME and stakeholders in order to provide technical differentiation to the relationship.
· Perform deployments on production environment
· Perform testing and validation activities
Technical skills required
· Development skills in MS Dynamics CRM and related tools - .NET, SQL Server, SharePoint
· Excellent understanding of 2-tier and 3-tier architectures, 4GL languages, RDBMS
· Excellent, understanding of MSCRM architecture and its interaction with other interfaced systems in the client environment
· XRM implementation experience
· Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications
· Is able to bring best of breed design into system landscape decisions
Typical level of experience
15+ years, with at least 5 years on MSCRM. Should have been involved in 2-3 full length, MSCRM implementations including multiple rollouts and/or 2-3 MSCRM complex support projects.
Thanks & Regards
Burgeon IT Services LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jobchahiye" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jobchahiye?hl=en.