Urgent need for Business Systems Analyst in Los Angeles, CA. Kindly share suitable resume for the same.
Job Title : Business Systems Analyst need experience working with Investment clients
Location : Los Angeles, CA (Need Local)
Duration: 18 Months
The BSA will be responsible for requirements, analysis, design, training, support, and implementation of solutions and enhancements to the entire suite of applications supporting the Oculus program. The BSA will provide functional support by acting as a liaison between business users and technical teams to identify, analyze and translate business needs into specifications. The BSA will also analyze, implement, test, and document requirements/configurations on vendor products.
Job Description: Business Systems Analyst -Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Requires 4-6 years of experience.
- Participate in the review, analysis, and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements to support system implementation/integration.
- Partner with business partners to define scope and objectives based on business needs and thorough understanding of end-to-end business process.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions to evaluate and document existing business processes and future business efforts.
- Build domain and business knowledge to become a subject matter expert.
- Apply critical thinking and root cause analysis techniques to solve complex business problems.
- Evaluate solution alternatives including build vs. buy options and provide recommendations.
- Perform and document functional testing to validate business requirements and to verify build quality.
- Manage and execute the backlog of user requirements, including understanding of scope, schedules, processes, risks, and issues.
- Conduct impact and cost/benefit analysis and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Contribute to the development of user documentation and delivery of user training as needed.
- Contribute in technical design discussions to ensure technical architecture will address current and future business needs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including application teams, quality management, architecture, vendors, and operations.
- Coordinate team and stakeholder communications, including compiling agendas for standing meetings, creating project communications, status reports and facilitating project meetings.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in software analysis and development
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Working experience with relational databases, SQL, and query tools
- Experience in system design, data modeling, and application architecture
- Ability to work effectively across technical and business areas
- Effective presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively and independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong understanding of iterative development and Agile methodology
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to lead small or medium size projects
- Ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients
- Ability to work well in a fast paced team environment
- Experience with financial industries and investment management
- Experience with current best-practice software development methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Experience with productivity tools (e.g. MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Working experience with vendor application integration/configuration
- Ability to understanding of end-to-end business processes
- On top of industry best practices and trends for processes and technologies
West Coast Consulting, LLC
Work – 949 743 0065 Ext - 206
Direct : 949 783 6046
Fax – 714 844 9091
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles • New York • Washington DC • New Delhi
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.