I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details.
Job Role: Jr Java Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: Long Term
****Rate $20/hr on C2C****
***State experienced candidate will preferred first****
· Experience as a Java developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
· Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
· Experience in translating and communicating technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
· Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting an sense of urgency; independently identify options.
· Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
· Technical knowledge in the following areas of web application system analysis and
· programming: Java, J2EE, J2SE, XML, and XSL.
· Technical knowledge of Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets and Web Services Standards (SOAP and WSDL).
· Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools.
Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest
222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Recruiters wanted immediately...." group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recruiters-wanted-immediately.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.