Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!
I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client, appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your thoughts as soon as possible.
Reply only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Teradata lead
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 6+ months contract
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years' experience in Data Warehousing.
- 4+ years of hands on ETL (e.g., Informatica/DataStage) experience
- 5+ years of Teradata experience or related Appliance
- 5+ years' experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Strong work ethic – evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Assists the team with technical direction for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of DW solutions
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Data Warehouse best practices, Teradata, and Informatica ETL.
- Ability to solve issues by coordinating across cross-functional areas
- Experience in strategic planning processes, especially in translating business needs to IT solutions
- Assists the technical team in identification and resolution of Data Quality issues
- Works as part of the team with project management to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills
- Experience in configuration management and software release principles as well as change management concepts
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities as well as exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation and on-going support
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal business customers and translate from business requirements to technical specifications
- Experience in managing small to medium sized projects relating to the delivery of applications or application changes
- Experience in assisting teams of large sized projects relating to the delivery of applications or application changes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in leveraging Managed Services or 3rd party resources to meet application support requirements
- Work effectively with technical personnel (Development Team, Systems Analysts, Testers), and clearly translate business priorities and objectives into technical solutions.
- Interface daily with cross functional team members within the EDW team and across the enterprise to resolve issues
- Participate and assist in meetings as a member of the Data Warehouse team
- Ability to format and generate summary, statistical, and presentation reports.
- Provide reporting and metrics for strategic initiatives
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Looking forward to hear from you!
Thanks & Regards,
Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.
1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173
Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: email@example.com
Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.
Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject header.
To Unsubscribe, Click Remove me
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAPABAP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sapabap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.