Hope you are doing well…
This is Sampath from Systel, one of America's premieres staffing organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals with experience in "Sr. UX Designer "
Title : Sr. UX Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 12 + Months
Need senior resource who is capable on conducting workshops with group/teams and collect UX inputs, define persona.. etc..
Position: Senior member of the machine learning platform team in charge of UX Experience Design, lead the facilitating of design thinking workshops with client teams and the platform team leads. Lead the platform's client liaison engineer(s). Support product owner vision, product manager from a strategic initiatives, support UX Lead Architect in a Devops delivery.
Essential Functions: Specific responsibilities of this role include:
• Self-starter leader of experienced UX designer
• Adopting a 'hands-on' approach when required to help the team with concept development
• Confident facilitating presentation of ideas to clients (in-person & remotely)
• Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
• Mentoring, developing and coaching the small design and UI team
• An intimate understanding of latest design concepts across web, digital (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Extensive and relevant leadership experience of a Product Design team (5+ years of experience in design)
• Confident facilitator of design thinking workshops based on dschool methodologies with clients and developers (3+ years of design thinking). Workshops are mostly done with distributed locations in virtual environment.
• Able to process design think workshop outputs into storyboards, lean canvas, personas artifacts
• Deep understanding of design thinking, must be able to adjust workshops to get value of time constraints teams
• Able to work in close partnership with cross-functional teams (product owner/manager, developers/engineers, business, and client happiness) to determine the best way a storyboard can be implemented
• A portfolio where you've played a key part in leading the design team to success
• Confidence in running sprints across UX research, IA, wireframes and visual design functions
• Experience leading and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic environment
• Experience working with development/engineering teams in an agile environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature
• Knowledge of design processes, UI patterns, HCI principles & Best practices
• Nice to haves experience with Mural.co, Aha! or equivalents
Wishing You a Great Day ☺!
SYSTEL INC | Atlanta, GA
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.