Position: Oracle OTL & Payroll Technical Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
- Oracle EBS experience
- Technical expertise in Oracle Payroll modules (Oracle payroll, Timesheet Layout customizations, and OTL)
- Expertise with Oracle EBS Release R12 (12.1.3 +)
- Able to work with the functional team to understand technical requirements
- Full lifecycle Implementation experience
- Work experience as a developer/ technical lead with PL/SQL, Oracle Developer Suite (Forms/Reports), XML/BI Publisher, OAF, Personalization, Workflow, Web ADI, Unix Shell scripting, Application Developer and System Administrator responsibility tasks.
- Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules
- Deep knowledge of Oracle EBS customization/extension methodologies
- Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each RICEFW component
- Document technical specifications for the RICEFW components
- Develop and unit test the RICEWF components
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
Sr. IT Recruiter | ITBrainiac Inc.
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Careerbuilder India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.